1. Print and cut out Valentine Heart Origami along outer solid line.
2. With printed side facing up, crease your origami square horizontally, vertically, and diagonally as shown.
Your origami should be creased as shown.
3. Turn your origami over so that the printed side is facing up, with the "Happy Valentine's Day" greeting at top. Create a "water bomb base" by pulling in points "A" and "B."
4. With the open end of your origami at the top, fold down the Valentine's greeting flap as shown. Turn origami over and fold down back flap as shown.
5. Turn origami over. With front greeting facing up, fold back along envelope to shape the heart, as shown.
Happy Valentine's Day!
©2010 Tammy Yee.