Related Posts : animals, coloring, dolphin, ocean
Easy Butterfly Origami
My new book, Easy Butterfly Origami features 30 bold full-color patterns designed to accurately portray the dorsal and ventral sides of some of the most beautiful butterflies from around the world!
Origami Folding Tips
- Print and cut out patterns carefully.
- Fold with clean, dry hands.
- Follow the instructions. Study the diagrams and be patient.
- Be precise: fold each crease well, flattening the creases by running your fingertip over the fold.
- Folding the paper away from you is easier than folding towards you.
- Be creative...use your origami on greeting cards, holiday decorations, table place cards and bookmarks.
Copyright ©2009 Tammy Yee
All rights reserved. No portion of this web site may be reproduced without prior written consent.