Print and assemble a snowflake star for Christmas...hang in your window or use as a treetop ornament. Assembled size: app. 14 inches
5. Tape or glue each section along the tab as shown. Double stick tape works best, since there's no mess and no waiting for it to dry.
1. Print 5 copies of Star Snowflake Ornament Section on cardstock paper:
2. Cut out pattern.
3. Fold along solid lines and tab lines. Here I used a ruler and a butter knife to score the lines, to create crisp folds.
4. Each snowflake section be creased as shown. Note how all the folds are toward the blank surface of the pattern.
6. Once the star sections have been assembled, flatten each section as shown.
7. Align 2 sections and secure the tabs as shown.
8. Repeat with all five sections.
9. Carefully open your star like a fan, and secure the final two tabs.
©2013 Tammy Yee.